NWIAT training for trainers - 2 day course
- Would you like to join the BSCB Training Pool?
- Are you an experienced practitioner?
- Do you have knowledge and skills that you can share?
- Would you like to develop your presentation skills to give you confidence to be able to deliver effective multi-agency training?
This two day practical course will help professionals who have an interest in contributing to a multi-agency training programme develop or improve their presentation skills. It aims to:
- help participants develop skills and confidence in training through a programme which includes looking at individual learner needs, and how to take these into account
- create a climate conducive to learning
- manage and support the group and other training practicalities
- evaluate the learning experience.
The course is run by members of North West Inter Agency Trainers group and is offered in different venues across the region 5 times per year.
Please ring our BSCB Learning & Development Officer on 0161-253-6178 for further information.