Procedures and useful documents
Bury Safeguarding Children Board have signed up to the Greater Manchester Safeguarding Procedures.
These are supplemented by the additional procedures and guidance notes provided at the bottom of this page.
The following strategies can also be downloaded or accessed via this page:-
- BSCB Child Sexual Exploitation Strategy Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE) Strategy [280kb]
- BSCB Neglect Strategy Neglect Strategy: Professional Responses to Neglect [168kb]
- Bury Council Domestic Abuse Strategy Bury Council - Domestic abuse
- Children's Trust Early Help Strategy Bury Council - Children's Trust
- Children's Trust Participation Strategy Bury Council - Children's Trust
In addition, BSCB along with the other 10 Greater Manchester LSCBs have invested in the Bruce Thornton Multi-Agency Risk Assessment Tool Kit. These tools are available for all practitioners working with children and families in Bury to use. Partner agencies have been provided with copies or they can be requested from BSCB on 0161 253 6153 or email@example.com.
The Graded Care Profile 2 toolkit for neglect can be obtained by attending the BSCB Neglect Toolkit Workshop or Neglect full day training course. For further information, please see BSCB courses - Book a safeguarding children training course.